1Life Funeral Insurance & Cover
1Life Funeral Insurance cover promises to change the lives of South Africans because they offer more than funeral cover alone.
Did you know that your 1Life Funeral plan will cover as many as five children up the age of 21 years as well as ten additional family members?
And to ensure you get more bang for your buck you will be able to get memorial and grocery benefits, too!
Furthermore you will receive an amount of up to R100 000 within a forty eight hour period when you or your family member dies – but this does depend on the type of plan you have taken out and if you have all your documentation in order.
1Life Funeral Insurance is even more user-friendly than any other plan – no paperwork or horrible medical examinations are required. Simply add your partner, spouse, parents, children, your aunts, grannies, grandpas, uncles, nephews and more.
What you get with 1Life Funeral cover:
- Your cover can range from as little as R5 000 right up to R100 000 – you choose the plan and level you want.
- If your premiums are paid every month you will be guaranteed of your payments being in place until you die.
- Once you have paid your very first premium, you are guaranteed being covered by 1Life Funeral cover provided the cause of death is accidental.
- The waiting period has been reduced from 12 months to nine months for natural causes.
- If the main member passes on the cover will remain in place for two years; no premiums need to be paid during this grace period.
- Nice to know is that your cover will pay an extra R1 000 every month for six months to help the family with groceries and other necessities after a claim has been successfully paid out – for many families this money is often a life saver.
- There is also a memorial benefit of up to R5 000 for a headstone for the unveiling anniversary for members older than 14 years.
- Repatriation is offered for an amount of up to R2 000 to transport the deceased to the site of burial in SA – this is for members over the age of 14.
1Life Funeral Insurance is a cost-effective, user-friendly product – simply pay via debit order to ensure your payments are always on time and that you and your loved ones experience an honourable send-off.