Doves Funeral Insurance
If you don’t have funeral cover the chances are high that your family will suffer when you die – not only financially but emotionally as well.
All this can easily be avoided as Doves has a large selection of funeral plans at affordable prices. Choose one of the seven Doves Funeral Insurance policies to take care of your family and for an honourable send-off.
Doves Funeral Insurance offers seven different plans – there is something for everyone:
The Doves All Nations Plan:
- You can now cover up to 12 family members.
- The cover is as much as R18 000 for as little as R210 per month, with a joining fee of only R50.
- No medical tests plus, plus, plus – extended family members can also be covered.
- Once a claim has been submitted and approved you will be paid out within 48 hours.
- There is a waiting period of 6 months for natural causes of death – this is due to the fact that there are no medical tests carried out.
- For those individuals that are 65 years and above, there is a waiting period of 9 months.
Although some funeral service providers offer products with premiums below R30 a month, it is wise to shop around because it does not mean that if your cover is cheap it is comprehensive and one that suits you and your family.
It is smart to find out how much cover you get and who exactly is covered, regardless of which service provider you choose or which plan you go for.
Doves Life Plan
- From as little as R190 a month you get full funeral cover with the Doves Life Plan.
The Doves Funeral Service Plan
- Doves Funeral Service Plan is a new product on the market.
- For R100 a month you get a pay-out of R5 000 immediately and a R15 000 casket pay-out (coffins are surprisingly expensive).
- Furthermore the registration of the death will be taken care of and there will be two family cars for hire up to the value of R2 000 which you can use for a 50km radius.
- Other benefits include refreshments and transportation of the deceased within the borders of SA.
- All this for a joining fee of R50 – and there are no medical tests required.
- There are, however, waiting periods, which you need to consider.
When choosing a funeral policy it is important to consider the benefits as well as the policy holder’s age. Exclusions should also be taken into the equation.
By getting cover for the entire family means that you are getting bang for your buck – at times a better option than taking out individual policies for various family members.
Not only does Doves Funeral Insurance offer seven different plans; there is bound to be one that suits your specific needs and requirements.
Doves Funeral Insurance
Even though Doves is one of the largest funeral insurance service providers in SA and plays an important role in the progressive development in the funeral industry, Doves Funeral Cover provides a personal, hands-on service to the bereaved.
There is much to be said about Funeral Cover in South Africa – and with so much to choose from, there are little if no excuses to leave your family without this valuable assistance.