For those that are not familiar with motor warranties, and especially the Motor Engage Motor Warranty, this is something no motorist should be without.
Not only do you get five different plans to choose from, but there is a plan to suit every budget. For as little as R130 a month, you will be able to keep your car on the road and in good nick.
The importance of selecting your insurance service provider with care cannot be stressed enough – always choose your motor warranty service provider that has a good track record. Motor Engage is underwritten by Guardrisk and administered by Innovation Group who are innovative authorized financial service providers.
Why would you choose to take out a mechanical breakdown warranty?
- Times are tough and repairs can prove to be expensive, especially if your car is a little older. A motor warranty will have you covered for all those unexpected electrical as well as mechanical breakdowns.
- Because you are paying on a monthly basis, this will force you to save for those eventualities that have a funny way of happening when one is short of cash.
- Keeping your car in good condition is all-important – this is easily done by taking out a mechanical breakdown warranty.
- You will be pleased you kept your car in excellent condition when the day arrives to put your car on the market.
Applying for a Motor Warranty is fuss-free and simple – all you need to do is to fill out the easy online form to request a quote.
All personal information is securely handed over to an agent that specializes in vehicle warranties and is a free service.
To qualify for the Motor Engage Motor Warranty:
- Your car has to be 15 years old and younger – this is from the date of the car’s registration.
- The distance travelled should be under 300 000 kms travelled – the reading that will appear on the odometer.
- Your car needs to be for private use only and not a racing car or used for commercial purposes.
- There has to be only one warranty per vehicle.
Motor Engage Motor Warranty has been specifically designed to give drivers and car owners peace of mind.